Our eco-friendly practices in Rancho Banderas, made us be recognized with Silver Level by the TripAdvisor’s GreenLeaders™ program, which means an international recognition to our eco-friendly compromise through our strict protective practices. TripAdvisor’s GreenLeaders™ program rates properties and its ecological practices to give away awards from Bronze to Platinum Level.
Marival Group integrates different touristic organizations committed to the preservation and conservation of the environment. It aims to help develop the ecosystem and promote sustainable development. It seeks to improve the environment of employees, community and future generations through a solid Environmental Management System.
Our environmental foundations are the following:
- To evaluate and follow the environmental legislation and voluntary projects
- The leaders of each department are the main promoters of the environment preservation.
- To continuously educate the staff with the latest environmental practice.
- The care and commitment to the environment is extended to our suppliers and contractors, who meet the Environmental Management System.
- To be part of environmental social groups.
- To avoid the extra production of waste by practicing the right environmental exercises in each department.
- The use of biodegradable chemicals
- To promote energy and natural resources policies
- To continues improve our environmental practices.
Marival Group Environmental Objectives:
- To properly manage the production of waste
- The protection of the region’s flora and fauna
- Energy savings
- The environmental awareness in the social, familiar and working ambiances
- To contribute to the destination with environmental certifications